Humus 4 Change aims to:
- Expanding individual and collective consciousness.
- Creating a sense of Global community.
- Encouraging to develop creative solutions to Global issues.
- Inspiring a positive attitude and spreading motivation to be the change that we would like to see.
- Educating and Studying solutions for Peace amongst cultures.
- Inspiring Environmental awareness, Sustainable and Ethical Living.
Humus 4 Change promotes:
- Universal human rights with specific attention to vulnerable groups and vulnerable people.
- Safeguarding children, children’s welfare and child’s protection.
- Safeguarding and empowerment of women who face discrimination, abuse and violence.
- Safeguarding of ethnic minorities with specific attention to Indigenous communities around the world.
- Peaceful coexistence among cultures and countries.
- Free and accessible training and education for disadvantaged children, young people and adults.
- Sustainability and Environmental awareness.
- Wildlife conservation and endangered species protection.
We collaborate with world wide professionals, activists, artists, ethical companies/business, communities and organizations from all over the world who believe in change and would like to share their stories, knowledge, works and experience to make a difference.